Our digital books are designed with researchers, students, and librarians in mind—easy to use and manage.
The books are fully integrated with our journal content and available on Scitation.
Collections available for purchase:
- Collection 1—40 titles published from 2020-2021
- Collection 2—Currently publishing through 2022 (40 titles expected)
- AAPT Book Archive—34 digitally remastered classic texts from the AAPT
With institutional access, multiple users within an organization can benefit from seamless access to the books on scitation.org:
- No DRM – digital rights management
- Unlimited, simultaneous access for multiple users
- IP authentication – no individual log-in required
- Multiple digital formats – HTML, PDF, ePub
- Low-cost, black-and-white print versions available through myBook
- Mobile optimized for access on the go
- Crossref linking on reference lists
- Metrics to track the reach and impact of each chapter
- Indexed and fully searchable on scitation.org
Book readers can move between HTML, PDF, and downloadable ePub versions for optimal use on mobile device.
Discount black-and-white, print-on-demand versions are available with myBook – available exclusively for readers at institutions that have purchased a license to the book collection(s). On demand full-color print versions are also available at list price for individual purchasers.
Contact sales for pricing and licensing information
- About our books
- Learn about institutional access – download the brochure in:
English | Spanish | Portuguese | French | Italian | German | Chinese | Arabic