AIP Publishing’s digital books are designed with researchers, students, and librarians in mind – easy to use and manage.
Books from AIP Publishing are available on Scitation, alongside our journals, and are fully integrated. Collections available for purchase include the First Collection (40 titles) and the AAPT Book Archive (34 titles).
With institutional access, multiple users within an organization can benefit from seamless access to the books on scitation.org:
- No DRM – digital rights management
- Unlimited, simultaneous access for multiple users
- IP authentication – no individual log-in required
- Multiple formats – HTML, PDF, ePub, and print
- Mobile optimized, accessible on the go
- Crossref linking on reference lists
- Explore graphs, charts and images through easy navigation
- Metrics to track the reach and impact of each chapter
- Indexed and fully searchable on scitation.org
To ensure complete access for all users, we are pleased to offer the books in multiple formats. Users can move back and forth between HTML online, PDFs, and a downloadable ePub for optimal use on a reader’s device.
We also offer a discounted b/w print-on-demand option – myBook – available exclusively for readers at institutions who have licensed the digital book.