AIP Publishing’s commitment to the scientific community extends to scholarly societies and journals around the world. As a not-for-profit organization dedicated to accelerating discovery, we’ve earned the trust of many of the most respected associations in the physical sciences.
Our publishing partnerships expand the breadth and depth of our portfolio through the publication of highly acclaimed society journals in such fields as acoustics, physics teaching and learning, rheology, materials and crystallography.
Our Publishing Partners
- Acoustical Society of America
- American Association of Physics Teachers
- American Crystallographic Association
- AVS: Science & Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- Chinese Academy of Engineering Physics
- Chinese Physical Society
- The Physical Society of Japan
- Laser Institute of America
- National Institute of Science and Technology
- Society of Rheology
As an industry leader in initiatives to improve the publishing process and expand access to research, we are dedicated to helping our partners navigate the evolution of scholarly publishing.
Big Enough to Matter, Small Enough to Care
Every society and every journal benefit from our individual attention, collaborative approach, professional expertise and customer focus. From product development to sales, from editorial management to online hosting, we provide our publishing partners with the strategic, operational and tactical support they need to advance their goals and grow in today’s competitive market.