AIP Publishing’s digital books are designed with researchers, students, and librarians in mind – easy to use and manage.
The first collection, including 40 books, is available for purchase and will publish at the end of 2020 through 2021.
View the forthcoming books in the first collection.
With institutional access, multiple users within an organization can benefit from seamless access to the collection on scitation.org:
- No DRM – digital rights management
- Unlimited, simultaneous access for multiple users
- IP authentication – no individual log-in required
- Multiple formats – HTML, PDF, ePub, and print
- Mobile optimized, accessible on the go
- Crossref linking on reference lists
- Explore graphs, charts and images through easy navigation
- Metrics to track the reach and impact of each chapter
- Indexed and fully searchable on scitation.org
- About our books program
- Download the brochure
English | Spanish | Portuguese | French | Italian | German | Chinese
To ensure complete access for all users, we are pleased to offer the books in multiple formats. Users can move back and forth between HTML online, PDFs, and a downloadable ePub for optimal use on a reader’s device. We also offer a print-on-demand option for readers’ convenience.