This Special Collection focuses on important challenges, new developments, and current understanding in a wide range of topics including MBE technology, growth of semiconductors and related materials, devices enabled by MBE, and others. The collection offers readers the newest, outstanding research in the many fields Art Gossard influenced and participated in. The collection caters to both scientists and professionals in industry, while connecting fundamental research with practical applications.
Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Science and technology of molecular beam epitaxy
- Epitaxial materials and devices
- Band engineering of semiconductors and related materials
- Other science and technology enabled by Prof. Gossard’s seminal contributions
Professor Joshua Zide, University of Delaware
Manuscript Details & Submission
- Please submit through the online submission system.
- Authors are encouraged to use the JVST template. Online, you will have an opportunity to indicate that your paper is a part of this Special Topic by choosing “Honoring Dr. Art Gossard’s 85th Birthday and his Leadership in the Science and Technology of Molecular Beam Epitaxy.”