Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Electromagnetic methods, Microwave & Millimeter Wave Non-Destructive Evaluation
- Ultrasonics, Physical Acoustics
- Digital Radiography and Computed Tomography
- X-ray imaging simulation and modeling
- Thermal and Terahertz Non-Destructive Testing
- Eddy current techniques in Non-Destructive Testing
- Non-Destructive Testing Applications in cultural heritage
- Bulk and surface guided waves
- Structural health monitoring
- Materials characterization and wave propagation
- Micro and nano Non-Destructive Testing, Evaluation, and Inspection
- Deep learning, Artificial Intelligence and Robotic interfaces in Non-Destructive Evaluation
Walter Arnold, Saarland University, Germany
Thomas Krause, Royal Military College of Canada, Canada
Xavier Maldague, Universite Laval, Canada
Associate Editor Andreas Mandelis
Submission and acceptance criteria:
Manuscripts considered for publication in Journal of Applied Physics are expected to meet the journal’s standard of acceptance: to report on original and timely results that significantly advance understanding in contemporary applied physics. Material that is exclusively review in nature is not considered for publication. Manuscripts submitted for consideration in this Special Topic must meet the same criteria and will undergo the journal’s standard peer-review process. The Editorial Team of Journal of Applied Physics will issue final decisions on the submitted manuscripts. Manuscripts will publish immediately upon acceptance.
For more information on the journal’s editorial policies, please click here.
Manuscripts must be submitted through Journal of Applied Physics’ online submission system (PXP). Please select the Special Topic “Non-Invasive and Non-Destructive Methods and Applications Part II” to submit your manuscript for consideration in this Special Topic.