AIP Publishing offers a boutique approach to exhibit management, providing comprehensive and cost-effective event planning, management, sales and marketing support to scientific societies and other not-for-profit organizations.
Managing Events from Concept to Conclusion
Our industry expertise allows us to craft a unique event to match your needs and goals, and our trade show experience lets us manage details and logistics, freeing your team to focus on your core mission. Our team can navigate the venue and vendor landscape, negotiate logistics to deliver a seamless experience, identify and attract the exhibitors and sponsors you need, host and process the information they need, and run your show from setup to takedown.
- APS Physics March Meeting 2019 | March 4-8, 2019 | Boston MA
- APS April Meeting | April 13-16, 2019 | Denver, CO
- 2019 North American Catalysis Society Meeting (NAM26) | June 23-28, 2019 | Chicago, IL
- American Association of Physics Teachers Summer Meeting | July 20-24, 2019 | Provo, UT
- American Crystallographic Association Annual Meeting | July 20-24, 2019 | Cincinnati, OH
- IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference | October 27-November 3, 2019 | Manchester, UK
- PhysCon 2019 | November 14-16, 2019 | Providence, RI
- 178th Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America | December 2-6, 2019 |San Diego, CA