AIP Publishing offers a boutique approach to exhibit management, providing comprehensive and cost-effective event planning, management, sales and marketing support to scientific societies and other not-for-profit organizations.
Managing Events from Concept to Conclusion
Our industry expertise allows us to craft a unique event to match your needs and goals, and our trade show experience lets us manage details and logistics, freeing your team to focus on your core mission. Our team can navigate the venue and vendor landscape, negotiate logistics to deliver a seamless experience, identify and attract the exhibitors and sponsors you need, host and process the information they need, and run your show from setup to takedown.
- 17th Annual International Congress on Catalysis | June 14-19, 2020 | San Diego, CA
- American Association of Physics Teachers Summer Meeting | July 18-22, 2020 | Grand Rapids, MI
- American Crystallographic Association Annual Meeting | August 2-7, 2020 | San Diego, CA
- IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference | October 31-November 7, 2020 | Boston, MA
- APS Physics March Meeting | March 2-6, 2020 | Denver, CO
- APS April Meeting | April 18-21, 2020 | Washington, D.C.
- American Association of Physics Teachers Winter Meeting | January 18-21, 2020 | Orlando, FL