AIP Publishing offers a boutique approach to exhibit management, providing comprehensive and cost-effective event planning, management, sales and marketing support to scientific societies and other not-for-profit organizations.
Managing Events from Concept to Conclusion
Our industry expertise allows us to craft a unique event to match your needs and goals, and our trade show experience lets us manage details and logistics, freeing your team to focus on your core mission. Our team can navigate the venue and vendor landscape, negotiate logistics to deliver a seamless experience, identify and attract the exhibitors and sponsors you need, host and process the information they need, and run your show from setup to takedown.
Event Management Services Available
- DPS 2022, London, Ontario, CN | October 2 – 7, 2022
- PhysCon 2022, Washington, DC | October 6 – 8, 2022
- 183rd Meeting of the ASA, Nashville, Tennessee | December 5 – 9, 2022
- 2023 AAPT Winter Meeting, Portland, Oregon | January 14 – 17, 2023
- APS March Meeting 2023, Las Vegas, Nevada | March 6 – 10, 2023