Advanced Laser Sensing Techniques and Applications
The recent advance in lasers and detectors has opened up new opportunities for Optics and Photonics. Laser based optical and photonic techniques have become the powerful support of information technique, industry, human life and other important aspects of modern society. This Special Issue of the Journal of Laser Applications focuses on all aspects of the latest development in this field.
Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Recent developments of novel lasers and detectors
- Design, fabrication and experimental characterization for sensing techniques
- Laboratory, field-testing and campaign application.
Jingsong Li, Anhui University
Kun Liu, Tianjin University
Wei Ren, Chinese University of Hong Kong
For those interested in submitting, please take note of the following instructions:
- Navigate to the journal’s online submission system. You may need to create an account if you do not already have one.
- During the submission process you will be asked if your manuscript is part of a special topic. Please answer “yes” and select “Advanced Laser Sensing Techniques and Applications” from the subsequent drop-down menu.
Papers that are accepted for publication will publish immediately upon acceptance and will appear online in a virtual collection dedicated to this special topic. Any questions or concerns about the submission process or deadline should be directed to the Journal of Laser Applications journal manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.