The 2020 International Conference on Smart Sensors (ICSS) was held at Kaohsiung, Taiwan on October 19 – 20, 2020. The ICSS is a premier conference in Taiwan focusing on sensors, microfluidics, and NEMS/NEMS. The conference brought together physicians, scientists, and engineers to promote advanced research and industrial collaboration. This special collection presents a selection of the papers presented at the conference.
Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Chemical Sensors
- Microfluidics for Medical Applications
- MEMS and NEMS Fabrication
- Applied MEMS and Applied Microfluidics
Kin Fong Lei, Chang Gung University
How to Submit:
- Please submit through the online submission system.
- Under manuscript information → Title/Abstract → select “Invited Submission: Yes”.
- Under manuscript information → Manuscript classification → select “Selected Papers from the 2020 International Conference on Smart Sensors (ICSS)”